Send Confirmation Emails
1. Go to form explorer.
2. Select the form you want to configure confirmation email, and wait for the workflow form to load.
3. Click the New or Create your 1st Workflow button.
4. Select triggers. A trigger is an event that sends your email to your correspondents.
5. Define the condition.
Note: You can define one (1) or more conditions and send different sets of emails.
6. Add action. Select ‘Send Email’ as the action.
7. Compose your email.
- From – Select an item from the ‘From’ list.
- To – Select email fields from the ‘To’ list.
- Enter email subject
- To include an entry in the email – Click on the ‘Form Data’ button.
- To reference a field in the email – Click on the ‘Form Fields’ button and then select a field from the list.