- Set field value based on a formula, a value from another field, and a constant value.
- Clear field values.
- Make the field required.
- Show or hide fields.
- Enable or disable fields.
- Validate data and show error messages.
- Change field instructions.
1. Go to form explorer.
2. Select the form you want to create the form rule for, then click on the ‘Rules -> Form Rules’ menu item from the toolbar.
The form rule designer opens with a single condition and action created for you. The form rule takes one or more actions based on that condition.
4. Add a rule name in the description box.
5. Add condition. To Add condition:
a. Select a field from the list.
b. Select an operator from the list. The selected field drives the list items.
c. Select or enter condition value.
6. Add action. To add action:
a. Select an action from the list.
b. Select the field(s) for which you want to apply the action.
7. To save the form rule, click Save.