Use views to define how a list of records for a specific form is displayed in the application. A view defines:
- Columns to display
- How wide each column should be
- How the list of records should be sorted
A drop-down list of views is displayed in the application for users to have options for different views of form data.
The records visible in individual views are displayed in a list, sometimes called a grid, which frequently provides options so that users can change the default sorting, column widths, and filters to see the data that’s important to them more easily. Views also define the data source for lookup records, charts, and pivot grids that are used in the application.
1. Go to form explorer.
2. Select the form you want to create the form rule for, then click on the View item from the toolbar.
3. Click ‘Add.’
4. Enter View name, group, and description.
5. Define view columns and sorting.
up and down to change column order.
6. To save the view, click Save.